Nonprofit Tech for Good webinar with B Generous: How to Accept ‘Donate Now, Pay Later’ Donations to Grow Giving in 2023
Donate Now, Pay Later was inspired by the widespread acceptance of Buy Now, Pay Later in the consumer retail space. Across generations, nearly 70% of consumers say they prefer Buy Now, Pay Later over credit cards due to the ease of set payments and the lack of interest charges.
In 2022, Donate Now, Pay Later started to become adopted by nonprofits, such as PETA and the Jewish Federation, and in 2023 the growth of this new payment method is projected to be significant and exponential.
In this webinar with Dominic Kalms, B Generous Founder and CEO, you’ll learn why Donate Now, and Pay Later means more and larger than average donations to your nonprofit. Topics include:
• Why Gen Z and Millennial donors prefer Donate Now, Pay Later
• An examination of why Donate Now, Pay Later donors give more
• How the Donate Now, Pay Later transaction process works for nonprofits and donors
• How to add a Donate Now, Pay Later to your nonprofit’s donation page
• How to promote Donate Now, Pay Later to your nonprofit’s donors and supporters
Watch the full webinar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQg3EUj8qGo